Saw a post on OM’s blog just now – Humanmetrics. I don’t know how to ping back and I don’t particularly want to reblog that post as it does not concern my personality, sorry, OM.
Anyway, long story short, I clicked on the link in his post and went on to do the test. Accordingly, I am a INTJ.
- You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
- You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
- You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
- You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
One question: Obviously I am a serious introvert. But am I anti-social? I think not. I have been considered cool and aloof, but never anti-social. I have my own little group of friends. We are as different as night and day yet we get along fabulously…
I will stop here, I think, no, I am too tired to think straight and little enough makes sense in the world right now that I do not need to add to the incomprehensible. Good night.
More on INTJ types:
- Humanmetrics Scale for OM (aopinionatedman.com)